BBQ Baby Back Ribs
This barbecue recipe packs in tons of flavor by using SALSAOLOGY Chile Negro & Hibiscus Sauce to marinate and baste the baby back pork ribs. The robust, zesty flavors and dash of savory sweetness from this sauce are perfect for any juicy tender pork ribs…they really are finger lickin’ good.
- 2 Racks of Baby Back Ribs (approximately 4 pounds)
- Salt and Pepper
- ¾ Cup SALSAOLOGY Chile Negro & Hibiscus Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Honey
21. Preheat oven to 350°F. Season the racks generously with salt and pepper. Use ½ cup of SALSAOLOGY Chile Negro & Hibiscus Sauce to rub the ribs with sauce on both sides. Place in a baking dish or a baking sheet with a rack. Cover tightly with two layers of foil and place in oven and bake until ribs are tender, about 75 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, mix the 2 tablespoons of honey with the remaining ¼ cup of SALSAOLOGY Chile Negro & Hibiscus Sauce to make barbecue sauce mixture. Reserve for basting ribs.
3. Heat the grill to medium heat. Grill the ribs on each side for 10-15 minutes, flipping when necessary. During the last 5 minutes of grilling, baste the ribs with the barbecue sauce.
4. Remove from grill and let the racks rest for 5 minutes before cutting into individual ribs. Serve warm with remaining barbecue sauce.