- 1/2 a Mexican beer (Modelo, Corona, Pacifico, etc.)
- 1 tbsp of lime juice
- 3 tbsp of SALSAOLOGY Chile Negro & Hibsicus sauce
- salt & sauce for rim of glass
- Spread salt on a small plate. On a separate plate, spread SALSAOLOGY Chile Negro & Hibiscus sauce. Dip rim of glass first in sauce, then in salt to lightly coat. Fill glass with ice. Set aside.
- In a separate glass, mix SALSAOLOGY Chile Negro & Hibiscus sauce and lime juice. Pour mix into glass with ice.
- Fill the rest of the glass with cold beer of choice.
makes 1 serving