- 1 1/2 lb Flank Steak, Flat Iron Steak, or Skirt Steak
- 1/2 cup SALSAOLOGY Tres Chiles & Mezcal Sauce
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 3-5 Spring Onions or Scallions
- Radishes, sliced in rounds
- 1 bunch of Cilantro
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- Queso Fresco
- 8-12 Corn Tortillas
- Placing steak in a glass container or a baking sheet, marinate steak with salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup of SALSAOLOGY Tres Chiles & Mezcal sauce. Transfer steak to refrigerator and allow to marinade for at least 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in an iron skillet or large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add spring onions or scallions and cook until soft and tender. Place cooked onions in a small bowl and set aside.
- Using the same iron skillet or sauté pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add steak to pan and allow to sear for 3 minutes on each side for medium rare. Transfer steak to a cutting board and slice into strips.
- To assemble tacos, warm up corn tortillas, place about 2 strips on each tortilla and garnish with onions, cilantro, radishes, avocado and queso fresco.