Saucy Bean Dip
- 1/2 a Red Onion
- 1/2 a Bunch of Cilantro
- 1/2 a Lime
- 3/4 cup of SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind sauce
- 1 cup of Guacamole
- 1 cup of Sour Cream*
- 2 cups of Refried Beans
- 2 Tomatoes
- Salt to Taste
- 1 pack of Shredded Cheese Mix*
- Tortilla Chips
- Pico de Gallo: Dice tomatoes and red onion and place in a small bowl. Chop cilantro and add to the bowl. Squeeze the lime half into bowl, add salt to taste, and mix together.
- In a small sauce pan heat up the refried beans and let cool for a little bit.
- In a bowl or pan, spread the cooled beans in an even layer.
- Spread an even layer of the guacamole (store bought or homemade), followed by SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind sauce, sour cream, cheese mix, and pico de gallo.
- Serve bean dip with tortilla chips.
*For a vegan bean dip, substitute regular sour cream and cheese mix for vegan sour cream and cheese mix.