- 1 Cup of Bacon, Sliced and Medium Diced
- 1 Potato, Peeled and Small Dice
- SALSAOLOGY Tres Chile & Mezcal Sauce
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Egg
- Heat skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon to skillet and cook until cooked through, about (5 minutes.) Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Drizzle skillet with olive oil and add in diced potatoes. Cook until browned.
- Add in diced green bell pepper and onion. Cook until cooked through and back in bacon.
- Mix in SALSAOLOGY Tres Chiles & Mezcal sauce. Serve hash on plate and top with a fried egg.