- 1.5 lbs. Pork Shoulder (Pork Butt), cut into 1 inch cube size pieces
- 2 tablespoons Cooking Oil
- 1 jJr SALSAOLOGY Tomatillo One Pot Simmer Sauce
- ¼ Cup Water
- Optional Accompaniments:
- Rice and Beans
- Season pork generously with salt. Heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in a small Dutch oven or a small sized pot. Sear the meat on all sides until browned.
- Over low heat, add Tomatillo One Pot Simmer Sauce with ½ cup of water and mix well. Cover and simmer until pork is tender, approximately 2-2.5 hours.
- Serve warm in bowls with tortillas, rice and beans (optional) or use to fill tacos or burritos.