Corn on the cob is a summer staple at all barbecues across the country. Whether they appear in a boil or off the cob in a salad, almost always they show up perfectly charred on a platter with butter. Here instead of butter, we slather on our Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce and sprinkle crumbled queso fresco...It's like Mexican street corn but BETTER!
- 4 Ears of Corn, husked
- 1 cup SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce*
- 2 cups Queso Fesco, crumbled
- Chopped Cilantro, garnish
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Place corn on the grill and cook, turning until corn is charred and cooked through, approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove from grill and brush each corn ear with SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce. Sprinkle each ear with queso fresco and cilantro and serve.
Number of servings (yield): 4