#glutenfree · #springrecipes · 30minuterecipes · anchochile · anchochiletamarind · chips · fathersdaymenu · sides · tortillachips ·
Grilled Corn and Avocado Salad
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 5 ears fresh corn
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 medium avocados, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp of SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce
- Juice of one medium lime
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Rub corn with olive oil and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Grill corn for about 10-15 minutes, turning every few minutes, until corn are lightly browned and cooked evenly. Remove corn from grill and allow it to cool.
- Once cooled, remove corn kernels off the cob and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in tomatoes, red onion, bell peppers, avocado, and cilantro.
- Add in SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind sauce and squeeze lime. Mix well.
- Serve on a bed of arugula or enjoy with tortilla chips!
Leave a comment