Grilled shrimp is always a crowd pleaser, but what is even better about this recipe is
that it requires very little time and prep. The smoky and tangy flavors of our Ancho
Chile & Tamarind Sauce will make this dish a stand out at your next backyard get
together. Happy Grilling!
- 1 ½ pounds Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ cup SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Bamboo or Metal Skewers
- In a large glass bowl combine the shrimp with olive oil, ¼ cup of SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce. Cover and refrigerate; allow shrimp to marinade for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to a medium high. Thread 3 shrimp unto skewers. Season skewers with salt and pepper.
- Oil the grate. Grill skewers, basting them with additional SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce. Turn skewers once until shrimp are cooked through, about 1 ½ minutes per side. Brush with sauce once more before serving.
- Serve with tortillas for tacos or with rice and beans.