- 1 Can of Jackfruit in Brine; Drained and Pulled Apart
- 1/2 Cup of SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- 1 Avocado; Sliced
- 1/2 Cup of Queso Fresco; Crumbled
- 1/2 a Bunch of Cilantro; Chopped
- Corn Tortillas
- To prep the jackfruit, drain the brine from the can and remove remaining brine from individual jackfruit pieces using a lemon squeezer. Use two forks or hands to pull apart each jackfruit piece, until it resembles meat. Set aside.
- Drizzle olive oil on a medium skillet over medium heat. After a minute add in shredded jackfruit and let cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add in SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind sauce and mix in well until all the shredded jackfruit is evenly coated. Let mixture sit over low heat.
- To assemble tacos, heat up tortillas, place about a spoonful of jackfruit on each tortilla and garnish with cilantro, queso fresco, and cilantro.
For vegan tacos, switch out queso fresco for your favorite vegan cheese!