This easy dish is made creamy by blending mascarpone cheese with our Pumpkin Mole Sauce to yield a rich and velvety sauce that perfectly coats a package of cooked gnocchi (or homemade if you have the time!). You won’t miss the meat with the roasted cauliflower that also brings another layer of hearty flavor to this autumn inspired dish.
- 1 head of Cauliflower, cut into small bite size florets
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 12 ounce jar SALSAOLOGY Pumpkin Mole Sauce
- ½ cup Mascarpone cheese
- 16 ounce package Potato Gnocchi
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas), toasted
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss cauliflower florets with olive oil and salt. Place on a cookie sheet and roast in oven until tender and golden, approximately 15 minutes.
- To make sauce, warm SALSAOLOGY Pumpkin Mole Sauce In a medium sauce pot over medium low heat. Using a whisk, add in mascarpone cheese and mix until well combined. If necessary, adjust seasoning by adding salt to taste. Continue to cook sauce for 5 minutes, remove from heat and cover to keep sauce warm.
- Cook gnocchi according to package instructions. Once gnocchi is cooked and ready, transfer gnocchi to sauce pot. Add cauliflower florets and mix with sauce to insure gnocchi coats evenly well.
- Serve gnocchi and cauliflower warm in bowls. Garnish with grated parmesan cheese and toasted pepitas.