Roasted Vegetable Tacos
- ½ pound Baby Carrots, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- ½ pound Brussel Sprouts, stems cut off and sprouts sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 pound Russet Potato, peeled and diced medium
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 jar (12 ounces) SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce
- 6 Corn Tortillas
- Red Cabbage, shredded
- 6 ounces Queso Fresco*, crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Place the carrots, Brussels sprouts and potatoes in a medium bowl and toss to coat vegetables with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Remove Brussels sprouts and place on a sheet tray, spaced apart in a single layer.
2. Add 1-2 tablespoons of SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce to carrots and potatoes and mix thoroughly to coat. Transfer to the sheet tray, spaced apart in a single layer.
3. Roast vegetables until fork tender, approximately 15-20 minutes. Remove sheet tray from oven and allow to cool slightly.
4. To assemble tacos, warm up tortillas and fill with roasted veggies, red cabbage, queso fresco and an extra drizzle of SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce.
Number of servings: makes 6 tacos
Prep & Cooking Time: 30-35 minutes
*You can substitute with crumbled Feta Cheese
**To make this recipe vegan, substitute cheese with your favorite Vegan Cheese.