- 1, 12 oz Can of Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup of Whole Milk
- 1 ½ tsp Cornstarch
- ¾ cup SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce
- 1 cup Pureed Sweet Potato
- 8 oz (about 1 cup) Shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1 tbsp Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- 1 tbsp Diced Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Diced Yellow Onion
- 1 bag of Tortilla Chips
- Whisk together evaporated milk, whole milk, cornstarch, and Ancho Chile & Tamarind sauce.
- Pour mixture into saucepan and cook until thickened; stir often, over low heat.
- Whisk in sweet potato until smooth.
- Add in shredded colby jack cheese and continue whisking over heat until melted.
- Transfer queso into serving bowl.
- Garnish with cilantro, tomatoes, onions.
- Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!