Makes 4-6 Bowls of Chili
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 jar SALSAOLOGY Tomatillo One Pot Simmer Sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) can white cannellini beans, drained
- Sour cream
- Jalapenos, sliced
- Green onions, sliced
- Tortilla chips
- Set pressure cooker "Sauté" setting. Heat olive oil and add ground turkey and season with salt to taste. Break up turkey as it cooks and allow to brown, for about 4-5 minutes. Turn off "Sauté" setting.
- Add beans, Tomatillo Sauce and 1/4 cup of water or chicken broth. Cover pressure cooker with lid and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes. Let pressure release naturally or manually.
- Serve bowls and garnish with your favorite toppings and enjoy!