Makes 4-6 Bowls of Chili
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 jar SALSAOLOGY Tomatillo One Pot Simmer Sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) can white cannellini beans, drained
- Sour cream
- Jalapenos, sliced
- Green onions, sliced
- Tortilla chips
- Heat oil in a pot or Dutch oven pot over medium high heat. Add ground turkey and season with salt to taste. Break up turkey as it cooks with cooking spoon and allow to brown, for about 5 minutes.
- Lower heat to a low and add beans, Tomatillo Sauce and 1/4 cup of water or chicken broth. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Serve in bowls and garnish with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Pro Tip:Double recipe for delicious leftovers or for a bigger party.