Make any occasion special with Barbacoa, a favorite dish throughout Mexico that’s incredibly versatile. Traditionally slow cooked for hours, SALSAOLOGY Barbacoa One Pot Simmer Sauce makes the cooking process hassle free in an Instant Pot. Cook authentic Barbacoa that is tender, juicy and super flavorful in less than 30 minutes.
- 2 lbs. Beef Chuck - cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Jar SALSAOLOGY Barbacoa One Pot Simmer Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- Optional Garnishes: Diced Onion, Cilantro, Lime Slices, Spicy Salsa
- Season beef with salt to taste. Transfer beef to Instant Pot or pressure cooker. Pour entire SALSAOLOGY Barbacoa One Pot Simmer Sauce, and water in pressure cooker. Mix and combine water and sauce with meat.
- Secure lid and ensure vent is closed. Set manual "High Pressure" function on Instant Pot and set time for 30 minutes.
- Once 30 minutes is up, open vent to release steam. Remove beef from instant pot and shred in a bowl. Return shredded meat to barbacoa juice and toss to coat evenly.
- Assemble tacos by filling with shredded barbacoa and topping with cilantro and onion with a squeeze of lime. ENJOY!