Chickpea Salad Sliders
- 1 1/2 cups of cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 small avocado
- 1 tbsp SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind sauce
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- juice of 1 small lemon
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- 8 mini slider buns
- fixings of choice: lettuce, tomato, onions, etc.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chickpeas, avocado, garlic, SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind sauce, lemon juice, and generous pinches of salt and pepper. Mash with a potato masher or a large fork until all ingredients are mixed.
- Stir in the onion, cilantro, and hemp seeds.
- Season to taste, adding more SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind sauce if desired. Chill until ready to use.
- Assemble sandwiches using fixings of choice.
makes about 8 sliders