Mango Paleta with Tres Chiles & Mezcal
- 3 cups of mango juice
- 2 tbsp of SALSAOLOGY Tres Chiles & Mezcal sauce
- 1 mango, sliced
- Pour mango juice into a bowl and mix in SALSAOLOGY Tres Chiles & Mezcal sauce-- whisk ingredients together.
- Slice mango into strips and place one in each popsicle mold.
- Fill popsicle molds with mango and sauce mix.
- Add popsicle sticks and place mold in the freezer.
- Leave paletas in freezer for about 3 hours to freeze completely.
- To unmold paletas, run mold under warm water for about 20-30 seconds. Remove paletas one at a time-- Enjoy!
makes 10 paletas