This recipe is simply designed so that we can enjoy summer’s wonderful
bounty. Baking the peaches with our Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce gives just
enough zest and subtle smoky spice to highlight the juicy sweetness of
summer peaches. And voila! You have yourself the perfect summer salad.
- 2 large Peaches, sliced in half and pit removed
- 4 tablespoons SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce
- 2 cup Baby Arugula
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 8 ounces Burrata Cheese ball
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread 1 tablespoon of SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce on each peach halve. Place in a baking pan and bake in oven until peaches are tender, approximately 20-25 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine baby arugula with olive oil and season with salt. Transfer arugula salad to a serving plate, arrange roasted peaches on top and spread out Burrata cheese pieces throughout the salad. If desired, drizzle additional sauce over completed salad and serve.