Pineapple Paleta with Ancho Chile & Tamarind
- 3 cups of pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind sauce
- 1 can of diced pineapple
- Pour pineapple juice into a bowl and mix in SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind sauce-- whisk ingredients together.
- Drain diced pineapple and place in each popsicle mold.
- Fill popsicle molds with pineapple juice and sauce mix.
- Add popsicle sticks and place mold in the freezer.
- Leave paletas in freezer for about 3 hours to freeze completely.
- To unmold paletas, run mold under warm water for about 20-30 seconds. Remove paletas one at a time-- Enjoy!
makes 10 paletas