#glutenfree · #onepotsimmersauce · barbacoa · onepotmeals · onepotrecipe · onepotsauce · tacos ·
Slow Cooker Barbacoa
- 2 ½ lbs. Beef Chuck Roast, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Barbacoa One Pot Simmer Sauce
- ½ cup Water
- OPTIONAL GARNISHES: Diced Onion, Cilantro, Lime Wedges, Favorite Spicy Salsa
- Season beef with salt to taste. Place seasoned meat in slow cooker bowl, pour Barbacoa One Pot Simmer Sauce and water to combine well with sauce.
- Cover and cook on “Low” for 7-8 hours – until the meat is fork tender. Shred meat using two forks and toss beef with barbacoa juices.
- Use shredded beef to fill tacos, burritos or top rice and bean bowls. Garnish with your favorite toppings.
Leave a comment