Strawberry Paleta with Chile Negro & Hibiscus
- 3 cups of orange juice
- 2 tbsp SALSAOLOGY Chile Negro & Hibiscus sauce
- 1 box of strawberries, sliced
- Pour orange juice into a bowl and mix in SALSAOLOGY Chile Negro & Hibiscus sauce-- whisk ingredients together.
- Slice stawberries and place in each popsicle mold.
- Fill popsicle molds with orange juice and sauce mix.
- Add popsicle sticks and place mold in the freezer.
- Leave paletas in freezer for about 3 hours to freeze completely.
- To unmold paletas, run mold under warm water for about 20-30 seconds. Remove paletas one at a time-- Enjoy!
makes 10 paletas